With regular visits to your dentist and dental hygienist, and committed at-home care, you will maintain healthy, white, and functional teeth.
It is recommended to:
- brush your teeth before going to sleep and at least one other time during the day, with a fluoride toothpaste.
- spit out after brushing and do not rinse, that way the toothpaste stays in contact with your teeth longer.
- clean between the teeth with interdental brushes or floss at least once a day.
- keep an eye on your food habits and avoid bad habits like energy drinks.
- have dental check-ups twice a year (or more often if you have a high decay risk, severe gum disease or a weakened immune system).